Zoeterwoude, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsSupport & Managed Services
We are Nomios. Our goal is to ensure that every organization in Europe is and remains 'secure & connected.' How do we achieve this? With our cybersecurity and network infrastructure experts, we build and secure digital infrastructures. And we've been doing this for over 20 years. We started in Leiden and have now grown to over 400 Nomios experts in 8 countries. And we're still growing! Because we have no plans to slow down, we're looking for talented individuals to join our team and make it even smarter and better.
Are you our new:
Results-oriented and strategic-thinking Service Management Lead with minimal 5 years of experience in Service Delivery teams and achieving full customer satisfaction. Proven track record of managing multi-level relationships in customer organizations and optimizing, aligning service delivery and processes to customer needs. Fostering a great team spirit by supporting colleagues, implementing best practices and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
Reporting to the Service Management Leader and managing a number of approximately 5 customers.
- Oversee the end-to-end delivery of services to customers, maintaining a focus on Quality (KPI’s), Efficiency (Budget), and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
- Lead strategic initiatives to enhance service delivery capabilities with customers proactively addressing client needs.
- Own and work together with the account manager on the renewal of service contracts with its customers
- Monitoring and managing support, services desk, and other support functions to ensure optimal delivery of service
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary
- Taking ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Developing a deep understanding of projects to gain insights into the scope of service delivery
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand
- Analyzing third-party as well as internal processes, and creating strategies for service delivery optimization
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on performance of the service delivery
- Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments
- Service Management
- Customer Management and Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- SLA, XLA achievement and KPI management
- Process Improvement and Optimization
- Stakeholder Communication
- Incident and Problem Resolution
- Vendor Management
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- HBO education or higher
- ITIL4 foundation or higher
Great, clear. Tell me, why Nomios?
We are a fast-growing cybersecurity & networking company where expertise is central. So, you have the freedom and flexibility to apply your skills and knowledge and share it with equally smart and fun colleagues! You will work at our headquarters in Leiden with a high performance team of driven colleagues as part our team. We focus on market leaders, which makes our projects extremely challenging and innovative. Learning and developing yourself quickly is part of the job!
Sounds great! What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning IT companies in The Netherlands with an international scope. In addition to a good salary and a bonus, we offer you:
- A dynamic work environment with a lot of flexibility and a close-knit and driven team. No two days are the same!
- Our people make the difference: a flat organization with experts you can rely on.
- Play pool or Mario karting during the break? We got you!
- Lots of fun team activities like Friday drinks, BBQs (rain or shine) and Tech Talks where you can learn from your colleagues.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application process.
Match made in heaven?
Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter.
If you have any questions or if you require further information, you can contact Inge Woudsma on +31 6 53578930 or send an email to email@example.com.
We understand that acquisition is necessary, but we are not interested.