Senior Solution Architect - Cybersecurity
Leiden, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsPresales
We are Nomios! Our goal is to ensure that every organization in Europe is and remains "secure & connected". How we do this? With our cybersecurity and network infrastructure experts we build and secure digital infrastructures. And we have been doing this for more than 20 years. We started in Leiden and have since grown to 400+ Nomios experts in 8 countries. And we're still growing! Because we do not intend to slow down, we are looking for talent who will strengthen our cybersecurity team and make Nomios even smarter and better.
Are you our new:
Senior Solution Architect - Cybersecurity
Sounds great! What exactly am I going to do?
In the role of senior solution architect for the Cybersecurity chapter, you will be part of a team of highly skilled individuals that build the best of breed and best of suite solutions for our customers. You will be the trusted advisor for our customers, keeping them safe in an increasingly complex digital world.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Solution Architect are:
- To be a thought leader in the field of cybersecurity, build new solutions and be a mentor;
- To analyze the client’s situation and their requirements and translate this into solutions that meet the client’s objectives;
- To convince clients to do business with Nomios by presenting company offerings and our USP’s. In addition, you are able to foresee and to anticipate any objections from stakeholders;
- To understand design principles, architectures and technologies in order to deliver professional and winning proposals;
- To work closely with our primary vendors to predict their strategies for solutions and services. With this information, you can articulate the roadmap and associated impact for clients;
- To manage the vendor business plan for the organization and coordinate the activities needed for success;
- To run POCs and live demos.
Interesting! What knowledge and experience do I need for this?
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience;
- A proven track record with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field of cybersecurity
- Understanding of professional & managed services and how to deliver these to the highest quality standards;
- Relative vendor knowledge (5 years' experience) and certification: Juniper, Palo Alto, FortiGate, Cisco, F5
- Cloud (security) knowledge: AWS/Azure
- Practical knowledge regarding application and endpoint/server security is preferred.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, proactive, customer and objective-oriented;
- Able to create propositions for our customers and translate market developments into a customer story;
- Build relationships on a technical level with our clients;
- Closely cooperate with sales in customer engagements and translating customer requirements into solutions;
- You can write and speak English on a professional level.
Great, clear. Tell me, why Nomios?
We are a fast-growing cybersecurity and networking company where expertise is central. So, you have the freedom and flexibility to apply your skills and knowledge and share it with equally smart and fun colleagues! You will work at our headquarters in Leiden with a high-performance team of driven colleagues as part the cybersecurity team. We focus on market leaders, which makes our projects extremely challenging and innovative. Learning and developing yourself quickly is part of the job!
Sounds great! What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning IT companies in The Netherlands with an international scope. In addition to a good salary and a bonus, we offer you:
- A dynamic work environment with a lot of flexibility and a close-knit and driven team. No two days are the same!
- Continuous training across multiple vendor solutions.
- Our people make the difference: a flat organization with experts you can rely on.
- Play pool or Mario karting during the break? We got you!
- Lots of fun team activities like Friday drinks, BBQs (rain or shine) and Tech Talks where you can learn from your colleagues.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application process.
Match made in heaven?
Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter.
If you have any questions or if you require further information, you can contact Kiki Yuen, HR Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 81687966.
We understand that acquisition is necessary, but we are not interested.