Service Management Lead
Zoeterwoude, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsSupport & Managed Services
We are Nomios. Our goal is to ensure that every organization in Europe is and remains 'secure & connected.' How do we achieve this? With our cybersecurity and network infrastructure experts, we build and secure digital infrastructures. And we've been doing this for over 20 years. We started in Leiden and have now grown to over 400 Nomios experts in 8 countries. And we're still growing! Because we have no plans to slow down, we're looking for talented individuals to join our team and make it even smarter and better.
Are you our new:
Service Management Lead
Results-oriented and strategic-thinking Service Management Lead with minimal 10 years of experience in leading Service Delivery teams and achieving full customer satisfaction. Proven track record of managing multi-level relationships in customer organizations and optimizing, aligning service delivery teams and processes to customer needs. Fostering a great team spirit by leading and coaching the Service Management team, implementing best practices and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
Reporting to the Operations lead and managing a team of 4 Service Managers.
- Provide leadership and direction to the service management team, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Oversee the end-to-end delivery of services to customers, maintaining a focus on Quality (KPI’s), Efficiency (Budget), and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
- Lead strategic initiatives to enhance service delivery capabilities with customers proactively addressing client needs.
- Coach and develop team members, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work culture.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, set goals, and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Collaborate with customers to define and monitor SLA’s, ensuring adherence to agreed-upon service levels.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service delivery workflows and enhance operational efficiency.
- Manage key customer relationships, conducting regular service reviews and addressing client concerns.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to resolve complex incidents and problems, ensuring swift resolution.
- Negotiate and manage customer and vendor contracts, ensuring third-party providers meet service quality standards.
- Service Manager Leadership
- Team Management and Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- SLA, XLA achievement and KPI management
- Process Improvement and Optimization
- Stakeholder Communication
- Incident and Problem Resolution
- Vendor Management
- Cross-functional Collaboration.
- HBO education or higher
- ITIL4 foundation or higher
- SIAM foundation (preferred)
Great, clear. Tell me, why Nomios?
We are a fast-growing cybersecurity & networking company where expertise is central. So, you have the freedom and flexibility to apply your skills and knowledge and share it with equally smart and fun colleagues! You will work at our headquarters in Leiden with a high performance team of driven colleagues as part our team. We focus on market leaders, which makes our projects extremely challenging and innovative. Learning and developing yourself quickly is part of the job!
Sounds great! What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing award-winning IT companies in The Netherlands with an international scope. In addition to a good salary and a bonus, we offer you:
- A dynamic work environment with a lot of flexibility and a close-knit and driven team. No two days are the same!
- Our people make the difference: a flat organization with experts you can rely on.
- Play pool or Mario karting during the break? We got you!
- Lots of fun team activities like Friday drinks, BBQs (rain or shine) and Tech Talks where you can learn from your colleagues.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application process.
Match made in heaven?
Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter.
If you have any questions or if you require further information, you can contact Inge Woudsma on +31 6 53578930 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that acquisition is necessary, but we are not interested.