Zaventem, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumAdministration
We are Nomios! Our purpose is to make sure that every company in Europe is and stays “secure & connected”. How? With our expertise in cybersecurity and network infrastructure, we build secure digital infrastructures. Already for more than 15 years, with 400+ Nomios experts in 7 countries. And we’re still expanding! Because we don’t intend to slow down, we’re searching for exceptional talents to join our team and make Nomios even smarter and better. Are you our new:
What would your job entail?
One of our core values is expertise. As a Sales Support, you’ll use your expertise to function as an important link between the customer and the Sales team. Your work is essential to the success of our business!
You will take on the following tasks, together with your team:
- You make sure that our customers have a great experience, by ensuring that the process from request to delivery runs smoothly;
- You provide support to the Sales team in issuing and processing sales orders;
- You maintain contact with vendors, distributors and customers;
- You are the point of contact for Finance, Operations, Sales and Management;
- After a period of training, you will also support your more experienced colleagues in helping them win important contracts, both in Belgium and internationally.
What are we looking for?
- You have already had your first work experience (e.g., sale support, back office employee, …) and are looking forward to growing with us. As a starter you will receive extensive training within your team;
- You are a problem solver and have very strong communication skills. In terms of communication, you are proactive and entrepreneurial: actively following up on email communication, providing timely feedback, setting priorities, extra checks for confirmation, etc., is something you that is in your DNA;
- You have an eye for details: you are happy to do an extra check on a sales order to make sure that everything is passed on correctly, because an extra zero somewhere can have a major impact ;-)
- You have an interest/affinity in the IT world;
- You are customer-oriented and patient, both towards our customers and your colleagues: having to explain something multiple times is not an issue for you. In addition, you’re happy to assist your colleagues when necessary!
- You are trilingual in English, French and Dutch.
Interesting? What’s in it for me?
In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect the following:
- A dynamic work environment, consisting of a small and close group of colleagues; diversity is one of our strengths!
- Our people make the difference: there is no strict hierarchy.
- Lots of fun team activities such as After Work drinks, barbecues, you name it!
Not sure you tick all the boxes, but this job description makes you excited to join our team? Don't let this stop you and apply for an interview!