Zaventem, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumProjects & Engineering
We are Nomios! Our purpose is to make sure that every company in Europe is and stays “secure & connected”. How? With our expertise in cybersecurity and network infrastructure, we build secure digital infrastructures. Already for more than 15 years, with 700+ Nomios experts in 7 countries. And we’re still expanding! Because we don’t intend to slow down, we’re searching for exceptional talents to join our team and make Nomios even smarter and better. Are you our new:
What would your job entail?
You’ll work with a driven and talented team of engineers who are specialized in different Vendor technologies. Within this team, you’ll be responsible for the presales activities, as well for the installing, configuring, and restoring of complex network and security issues at our customers. You’ll use your expertise and experience to improve our services. We focus on Telecom, Service Providers and Enterprise, which means our projects are truly challenging and innovative. Evolving and developing yourself quickly is part of the job!
One of our core values is expertise. As a Presales Engineer, you’ll use this expertise to become the most important link between the customer and his new network. Your job is essential for the success of our business!
Your responsibilities as a Presales Engineer at Nomios contain (but are not limited to):
- Collaborate with the sales team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations. You will determine the technical requirements to meet the customers goals and act as liaison between our sales and engineering team.
- The coordination between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.
- The installation, maintenance and restoring of the network of our customers. For this you work both proactively and reactively and you deliver flawless new installations and migrations
- Projects regarding switching but also wireless solutions. For these projects, you’ll work on a regular basis on site at the customer.
- The project from A to Z: you are the point of contact for the customer. You think along with the customer and advise him as a specialist with regard to innovations in the field of their network infrastructure.
- The complete documentation of the work delivered and you work closely with the project manager for the delivery of your work.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Network Engineer. Additionally, you have a pronounced passion for ICT and the accompanying urge to learn;
- Demonstrated knowledge and hands-on technical experience with switching from our partners (Juniper, Cisco, Huawei, Juniper, Nokia,…) and wireless solutions (Juniper Mist, Meraki,…);
- VLAN’s, QoS, routing protocols and RADIUS are well known;
- You have an entrepreneurial and proactive attitude and strong communication skills;
- You have in depth technical knowledge and are able to explain this to a customer;
- You combine your empathy with a considerable dose of goal orientation. You have a strong sense of responsibility, you’re flexible and have no problem with managing stress;
- You are decisive, diplomatic and have an eye for process optimalisation. As a teamplayer you’re willing to share your knowledge with your colleagues, you’re committed and have a positive mindset;
- You’re innovative and interested in new trends in your field;
- You speak and write English fluently, and you have a basic knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
Interesting? What’s in it for me?
In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect the following:
- Company car, fuel card in Belgium, phone, laptop, insurances, ...
- A dynamic work environment, consisting of a small and close group of colleagues; diversity is one of our strengths!
- Our people make the difference: there is no strict hierarchy.
- Lots of fun team activities such as After Work drinks, barbecues, you name it!
We are looking for you! Don't hesitate and apply: get in contact with Marieke Verhulsdonck, recruiter, via: firstname.lastname@example.org or +324 87194014.
Not sure you tick all the boxes, but this job description makes you excited to join our team? Don't let this stop you and apply for an interview!