Nokia IP Network Engineer
Zaventem, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiumPostsales
We are Nomios! Our purpose is to make sure that every company in Europe is and stays “secure & connected”. How? With our expertise in cybersecurity and network infrastructure, we build secure digital infrastructures. Already for more than 15 years, with 400+ Nomios experts in 7 countries. And we’re still expanding! Because we don’t intend to slow down, we’re searching for exceptional talents to join our team and make Nomios even smarter and better. Are you our new:
Nokia IP Network Engineer
What would your job entail?
You’ll work with a driven and talented team of engineers who are specialized in different vendor technologies. We focus on Telecom, Service Providers and Enterprise, which means our projects are truly challenging and innovative. As a Nokia IP Network Engineer, you use your expertise to ensure to offer the most innovative and tailor-fit solution to our customer’s needs. Your job is essential for the success of our business!
In this job, you’ll be responsible for an end-to-end project with focus on IP Nokia devices. Your responsibilities as a Nokia IP Network Engineer at Nomios contain (but are not limited to):
- Designing and unrolling IP network project from A to Z, which includes offering complex support after migration
- The installation, configuration and restoring of our customers' network. For this you work both proactively and reactively and you deliver flawless new installations and migrations
- Identify potential patterns of issues observed in the field (i.e. Product and/or service related) and take the lead in documenting, reporting, and tracking these issues to resolution.
- For this project, you’ll work on a regular basis on site at the customer.
- You are the point of contact for the customer. You think along with the customer and advise him as a specialist with regard to innovations in the field of their network infrastructure.
- Full documentation of the work delivered and you work closely with the Project Manager for the delivery of your work. Create and maintain customer relationships on a day-to-day basis. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the SLA.
You will work for Nomios Belgium but will also be assigned to some projects in Nomios Netherlands.
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Routing & Switching and you have bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer engineering, or equivalent.
- You have theoretical and practical (testing, troubleshooting) knowledge of IP/MPLS routers of Nokia. You have the professional certificates of Nokia to prove this (e.g. NRS 1 or 2).
- You have already proven your expertise and your eagerness to learn by obtaining professional certificates. You want to keep broadening your horizon and you follow innovative technological trends closely.
- You have seniority in the design (high and low level) of projects, the implementation and the translation to operations.
- You are entrepreneurial: you take initiative and are a self-starter, with minimal information.
- You are flexible and stress-resistant
- You speak and write English fluently, and you are fluent in Dutch and/or French.
Interesting? What’s in it for me?
In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect the following:
- Company car, fuel card in Belgium, phone, laptop, insurances, ..
- A dynamic work environment, consisting of a small and close group of colleagues; diversity is one of our strengths!
- Our people make the difference: there is no strict hierarchy.
- Lots of fun team activities such as After Work drinks, barbecues, you name it!
Not sure you tick all the boxes, but this job description makes you excited to join our team? Don't let this stop you and apply for an interview!