Zoeterwoude, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsFinance
Financial Controller Nomios Group
Nomios' mission is to build a ‘secure and connected’ future, focussing on providing cybersecurity services to our customers. Organisations across the globe depend on us to help secure their digital infrastructures.
We are present in 7 European countries, including NL, FR, UK, GER, IT, BEL and PL and our total revenues are 500 M€. We are a high-growth company in a fast growing market. Our organic growth has been exceeding 20% year-on-year and, in addition, in a fragmented European market, we plan to make acquisitions to further strengthen our market positions.
In support of our rapid and continued growth, we are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join our Nomios Group Finance team based in Zoeterwoude. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and committed individual who wants to develop their career within a company that anticipates continued growth over the next several years.
Your role as Financial Controller
As a strong right hand to the Group Controller/Finance Manager you are a decisive professional that can work independently and can manage deadlines. The role of Financial Controller offers a great balance of recurring tasks and managing exciting projects on a Group-wide basis, based on which your main responsibilities are:
- Project management
- Take upon a broad range of projects, including the continuous improvement of financial reporting and internal control in order to further strengthen our processes, our performance analysis
- Contribute to shortened monthly closing deadlines
- Integration into Group reporting and processes of newly acquired companies
- Relationship with auditors
- Main point of contact for the external auditors, as part of the half-yearly and annual closing (Group audit)
- Monthly closing
- Assistance in consolidation and preparation of consolidated reporting and contribute to further improvement in reporting
- Handling and monitoring IFRS-specific entries: Play a key role in converting local GAAP figures to IFRS reporting including data collection from local controllers for this purpose
- Ensure correct implementation of accounts mapping and reporting structure
- Prepare annual accounts of a few Dutch holding entities
- Responsible for VAT (quarterly) and Intrastat (monthly) for the Dutch fiscal unity
- Linking pin between Administration/Sales support and Finance
- Check and approve new debtors/creditors and perform invoice check for several Nomios companies
We hire smart, high-energy people! You must have a can-do attitude and be ready to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to deliver great results. You will be reliable and methodical in your approach. You will build good working relationships with key stakeholders. You will be a team player with an excellent sense of humour.
Additional requirements include:
- Organized, analytical and professional with the ability to multitask
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a Finance role, ideally started in a Big 4 audit firm
- Experience with consolidation and IFRS reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are good in the English language, both written and spoken. Dutch language is an advantage
- You are a self-starter, result driven with the ability to work independently and to remain calm under pressure
The Financial Controller reports to the Group Finance Manager and will also interact frequently with the Group Chief Financial Officer.
Why would you choose to come and work with us?
You will get to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you are free to use your initiative in support of our strategic goals, working alongside high calibre sales, technical, and operational experts. We are a supportive, tight-knit team, within which every individual has an important part to play and makes a real difference. Nomios offers a highly competitive salary and commission scheme, rewarding success, along with industry-leading benefits.
An online screening and a reference check are part of the application process.
Match made in heaven?
Apply directly via the application button “Apply Now” and submit your CV and cover letter.
We understand that acquisition is necessary, but we are not interested.